1) The Congress will not pass the President's Bill to mitigate gun violence
2) The President likely will use the executive order to implement all or some of the bill's provisions
3) The NRA and the radical right will call for impeachment, revolution and other nutjob tactics
4) Consequently, in reaction to public outrage, in order to attempt to avoid a Democrat landslide in 2014 and its party's control of both the House and Senate, Republican-controlled state legislatures will attempt to pass laws further strengthening the effects of gerrymandering as a way of guaranteeing Republican wins EVEN WHEN THEY LOSE THE POPULAR VOTE.
5) A PUBLIC @!$%#STORM WILL ENSUE MAKING OCCUPY WALL STREET LOOK LIKE A CANDLELIGHT DINNER FOR TWO.
6) The Republican Party as presently configured will cease to exist
7) SPECULATIVE -- A bi-partisan ticket of Hillary Clinton and Chris Christie will win the Whitehouse in 2016.