On or about January 5, 2011 the Authors' Challenges resumes.
Here's how the Challenge works ...
1) An article will be posted announcing each new Challenge
2) Each Challenge will be based on an IMAGE posted with the Challenge rules
3) Authors can submit ONLY ONE ARTICLE, an article that in some way, directly or indirectly incorporates the image's content - through feeling, imagination, personal experience or pure fantasy/fiction. Please ... only one entry per author per challenge - no exceptions and once your entry is in, it's in - no changes/author alterations.
4) A submission can have a WORD COUNT up to 1000 WORDS!
Sara G. & A. Mac
Please follow the terms and conditions. In the posting of any give Challenge, anyone can leave comments, BUT - PLEASE DO NOT POST ENTRIES IN THE ARTICLE - when the time comes SEND ENTRIES TO ... email@example.com
* This is a competition ... AMONG FRIENDS ...
* Entries are to be sent ONLY to the e-mail address designated for that purpose ... firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only those e-mailed entries in compliance with the contest terms and conditions will be considered (no exceptions).
* Again, Any one may leave a comment regarding the competition - BUT PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE THE WRITTEN ENTRY AS A COMMENT!
* Again, Only ONE ENTRY PER AUTHOR PER COMPETITION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
* Authorship/credit/copyrights will be attributed in the published/winning entry or entries; there can be more than one winner.
* Authors MUST, with the entry, attest that they own the copyrights to their written entries and, MUST give their consent to Sara G. and A. Macarthur to publish their submission should it win. A simple statement is all that is required ... namely ...
"I (your Vine or actual name) attest to the authorship and copyrights of this submission and give Sara G. & A. Macarthur permission to publish said submission for their Newsvine Authors' Competition only."
* Non-winning submissions will be discarded and will not be used in any context or form for any reason whatsoever. Authors of non-winning submissions may want to keep copies of these as they may become entries for future contests.
* Any/all Images in conjunction with the competition are the copyrighted/intellectual property of A.Macarthur and must not be copied, transmitted or used in any format or, as a derivative.
* Winning entries will be posted on A.Macarthur's' Newsvine column as a stand-alone article, and that column will remain on Newsvine as per usual and customary policy/practice.
Because the pictures are the real and personal property of A. Macarthur, any/all NEWSVINE earnings generated by the competition will be donated to charity through A. Macarthur's Newsvine Account.
Please keep in mind ... this is a "for fun" competition only ... AMONG FRIENDS.
NOTE: If/when an author directs that his/her name and/or entry be removed (via an e-mail request to the designated e-mail competition address) such a directive will honored ASAP.
Any questions - fire away!
Sara G. & A. Mac
AGAIN ... ALL ENTRIES ARE TO BE SENT TO THIS e-MAIL ADDRESS ... email@example.com ... JUST ENTRIES (NO questions and/or comments are to be sent to the e-mail address ... those are to be posted in the comment section below.)
THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE POSTED ON OR ABOUT JANUARY 5, 2011
Sara G & A. Macarthur